Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Newest Felted Purse

This is my newest felted purse creation.  I finished it a few weeks ago, but only put the handles on today.  I was too busy with my felt hearts and stars.  It is a nice long one.   I'm working on a light blue felted purse right now.  I've been going in so many directions lately that it may be awhile before I finish it.

Every year I say that I won't be selling at the McHenry County garage sale that is hosted by the Northwest Herald.  Well, I signed up again this year.  I have done it every year since they started having it.  This year it is back at the Holiday Inn in Crystal Lake on March 16 from 7am to 1pm.  I have lots to sell, especially clothes.  Lots of vintage treasures for good prices too.  I just want to get rid of things, clean up my house and begin my hunt for treasures.  Hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment