Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, February 7, 2014

Redesigned...

I kept thinking about a necklace that I made a few weeks ago.  Something just wasn't right about it.  So, I spent some time yesterday and today trying to redesign it.  I lengthened the chain and changed the layout of the rhinestone piece.  It turned out really nicely.  I'm happy with it now. 

Only about 1 month before the rummage sales begin.  The first one on my list, so far, is the church in Prairie Grove on March 13.  If everyone is as stir crazy as I am, the line will be very long.  This is usually a good sale.  The Algonquin Library book sale is from March 13-16 with the 13th charging a $10 entry fee.  The other days are free to get in.  Check out their website:  www.appld.org/friends for the times.  Another great sale.



No comments:

Post a Comment