Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, February 24, 2014

Where's Spring?

Even though it is cold outside and we are expecting the freezing temps this week, I put away my Valentine decorations and brought out spring and Easter treasures.  I needed that pick me up and I thought...why not?  The house was starting to look a little dull and dark and I wanted to pick it up.


I always change out the doilies and used my brighter purple/aqua colored ones.  I even changed the pillow covers to spring colors.  The room definitely looks brighter and more hopeful for warmer temps.  I'm going to spring clean the bedrooms this week so that when the weather gets warmer, I'm going to be outside enjoying it.


Let's hope spring is listening.....

No comments:

Post a Comment