Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Van's Antiques is Open!

Van's Antiques in Walworth Wisconsin opened last weekend and I just had to visit.  I always find something and today was no exception.  I found some vintage jewelry and a vintage tablecloth still with the original tags on it and only spent $11.  They carry pottery pieces, bottles, rustic items and so much more.  The website is:  www.vansantiques.com While in Walworth, stop by the antique mall in town for some more treasure hunting.

There are 2 church rummage sales on Thursday April 24th.  The Methodist church on South Street in Woodstock starts at 3pm and the First Presbyterian church in Woodstock starts at 8am. 

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment