Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, March 20, 2015

Garden Finds

Happy Spring!

Spring started for me the other day when I found these wonderful garden treasures.  The rusty patina and chippy paint made them even more awesome.  I don't always come across white wrought iron pieces, so I grabbed them.  So lovely to look at.  They will be great in the garden.  Hopefully the weather will cooperate so I can finish cleaning up the gardens today.

There are a few estate sales this weekend.  On March 26 starting at 5pm is the Methodist Church rummage sale on Crystal Lake Avenue in Crystal Lake.

Happy treasure hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous! What great white iron pieces you scored!! ( I especially love the birdcage)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete