Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

It's Almost Here!

Spring is coming (I hope) soon.  I'm starting to get the winter blues.  At least the Vintage Shop Hop will be on Friday and Saturday.  In case you haven't heard, its over 200 vintage shops from IL and WI that are participating.  All of the details are on Facebook at Vintage Shop Hop.  It will be loads of fun.  Treasure hunting always is.  Carriage House Antiques is ready for the day with 10% off the whole store and linens and framed pictures are still 20% off.  I will be there on Friday so stop by and say "hi".

Thursday March 12th is the church rummage sale in Prairie Grove on Route 176 starting at 9am and then at 11am in Cary is the Methodist Church rummage sale on 1st Street.  Yeah!!!!!! The season is beginning.

For the first time in about 10 years, I went to the Kane County Flea Market this past weekend.  I had stopped going because there was so much new junk.  I had heard it had changed so I wanted to see for myself.  There was a nice variety of vendors there and I had a good time.  I would like to go back when the weather is warmer and the dealers are outside.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment