Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Stop at Interiors Anew

After seeing Madagascar 3 at the movies in Woodstock, we walked around the corner to Interiors Anew.  I haven't been there for over 1 month.  The store was packed with so much stuff at really good prices.  I hope I didn't miss too much.  I went through the store a few times to make sure that I saw everything.

I bought a flower shaped basket for $4, an aluminum miniature pitcher for $3 and a covered container for $4 to hold all of the coral pieces that I brought back from Florida.  It is a good idea to go to the store at least once a week since the items come and go really quickly.  I almost always find something that I can't live without.  If you go on a Tuesday or Saturday, the farmer's market is going on.  It makes for a nice day trip.   

I spent some time this morning going through my clothes.  I would like to have a garage sale in August and want to get a head start.  I now have a few bags of clothes and some furniture to sell and will definitely have a lot more in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment