Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Look What I Found!

Just as I am preparing for winter and Christmas, I stop at a Caring Transitions estate sale in Woodstock and found a wonderful shabby white iron planter for $20.  I couldn't pass it up.  I was already planning ahead for spring and what I would do with it and where I would put it.

You just have to grab that item when you see it or it will be gone.  I loved the patina and the scrolls on it.  I was surprised that it was still there.  Lucky for me!  That's why I love to treasure hunt.

Carriage House Antiques and "Good Stuff" 21 E. Crystal Lake Ave in Crystal Lake is having their holiday open house starting on Thursday Dec 5 from 3-8 and then Friday-Sunday.  I love going to their open house.  Always so much to see and to buy.  There is always a good assortment of ornaments.  I'm looking forward to this. Plus there are refreshments, a raffle and door prizes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment