Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Mistletoe Magic

Mistletoe Magic was so much fun at Grace Lutheran Church in Woodstock yesterday.  I found soooo many wonderful sterling silver rings, a necklace and bracelets, a few vintage pins and 2 wonderful knitted hats.  Of course, one was for me and the other one is for a gift.   Not to mention that the kids and I bought a lot of cookies.  We started out with 2 lbs of cookies.  Before we left, we ate a few in the car and knew that we needed to go back inside to buy 1 lb more of our favorite ones.  So, we did.  We also bought a tin of brownies and chocolate chip cookie bars.  Yum!  We saw so many of our friends at the sale.  It was a nice festive atmosphere to catch up with friends.  I look forward to this sale every year.  It is held on the first Saturday of November.

We did get to the Algonquin Library book sale on Friday night.  We managed to fill up a huge bag of books, dvd's and video games.  The next sale is March 13-16, 2014. 

I will be updating  my pages with 2014 sale dates so keep checking back for dates to add to your calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment