Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Bookshelf Clean Up

I was tired of looking at the chaos in Austin's bookshelf.  He had books and stuff everywhere.  It was time to tackle the cleanup.  I wish I had taken a before picture.  We took out books that he was done with and will take them to Half Price Books to make some money.  Some of the books we put in a "keep forever" box.  Those were books he loved and couldn't part with.  I only have about a dozen of those "keep forever" boxes in my basement.  On Friday, we will be adding to his bookshelf since we are going to the Algonquin Library book sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment