Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, October 4, 2013

Look What I Found!

I didn't have much time today to look for treasures.  I have been having so much trouble with my internet, that I am having a satellite put in for it.  So, I have to wait around for 4 hours for the service to be installed.  Bummer. 

I made sure that I stopped at the VFW in Woodstock.  They are having their soups to nuts sale.  The prices are always so cheap.  I spotted a squirrel cookie jar that I knew that my mom would like.  I wasn't sure if I wanted to ship it to her since it is quite large.  But, when the man said it was $1, there was not turning back.  I had to buy it.  I will figure out how to ship it to her unbroken.  It is going to be a part of her Christmas present.  Shh!

No comments:

Post a Comment