Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, December 6, 2013

Cookies for Santa

This plastic vintage cookie jar gives new meaning to cookies for Santa.  Isn't it adorable?  I fell in love with it instantly at the holiday open house at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake last night.
Austin and I stopped by (he enjoyed eating their summer sausage and drinking hot chocolate) to see what treasures we would find.  I spied Santa on a shelf and grabbed him quickly.  I also found some vintage ornaments.  They had lots of ornaments.  It was fun to see how many of those ornaments I already have at home.  (Sooooo many more than I thought I had)

Today through Sunday Kimball and Bean in Woodstock are having their holiday open house.  My friend Cecilia will be there with some of her creations.  It sound like lots of fun.  Kimball and Bean have great architectural and garden pieces and so much more.

I'm hoping to get to the Antique Mall on Lake Street in Woodstock before Christmas. I always find wonderful Christmas items there.  Now is the time to hunt for those holiday items.

No comments:

Post a Comment