Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Busy....Busy....

The days just seem to fly by lately.  I have been accomplishing a lot, but I need more time to do the other things.

This weekend, we were in Ft. Wayne Indiana so I had lots of time to finish some knitting projects.  They are being felted in the washing machine right now so I'll post pictures when they are finished.  I always get more knitting done when the weather gets cooler.  This weekend was perfect for that since I was spending it inside at a Pokémon tournament.

I rearranged my space at the Carriage House Antiques to fit in a few more things.  A favorite hand made wooden garage is there now.  I'm trying to not add too many new items since the Christmas open house is coming soon.  But, I keep finding great treasures to put in the space.  I'm really busy pricing Christmas treasures and have sooooo many wonderful ones.  You won't want to miss the open house.  (More to come on that at a later date).

Sparrows Nest thrift store had their Christmas open house today.  It was loads of fun.  Lots of great treasures.  All of the stores have Christmas items in them now.

There are 2 church rummage sales in Crystal Lake on Thursday:  1st Congregational on Pierson Street starts at 9am and the Methodist Church near the Salvation Army starts at 5pm.


Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment