Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Caring Transitions Estate Sale

This afternoon, I went to a Caring Transitions estate sale in Crystal Lake.  They are having quite a lot of estate sales lately.  There was still a line to get in at 1pm.  The house was packed with stuff.  I found a vintage apron, some vintage pins, a rose pattern oval bowl (to match my rose pattern china) and a wonderful old pottery turtle (made in Japan) for Ethan.  I still like to give the kids an Easter basket with items inside.  This will be perfect for that.  The sale will go on until Sunday when most things will be half price.  Maybe I'll make time to go back.  

My crocus are blooming!  Spring is finally here.  That means that garage sales are right around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment