Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I'm Having a Garage Sale!

I have been monitoring the weather and so far it looks good for Friday.  Right now there are 3 of us who will be selling and I'm waiting for 1 more friend to confirm.  I have wanted to have a "flea market" type garage sale for a while now.  This is going to be sooooo much fun! The good thing is that all of my items are priced and in bins so I can just grab and go.  It makes things so much easier.

I still need to go through my gardening items in the garage.  That will probably be tomorrow.  Too much to do-but in a good way.  I'm looking forward to it and spending the day with friends.

Rummage sale at Calvary Baptist Church on Rte 31 in Crystal Lake on Thursday.  Sunday is the Elkhorn Flea Market in Elkhorn WI and an Art Fair in Lake Geneva. 

No comments:

Post a Comment