Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Vintage Pins

I love all kinds of vintage pins!  I especially can't pass them up when they cost $2 each.  I added 4 more today.  I'll be using the leaf pin for future purses that I knit.  I just loved the look of it.

Even on a dreary, cold and rainy day, I had to go to some garage/estate sales.  I was happy to have found the pins.  I also found another wire vintage shopping cart on two wheels for $2.  I know that I will find a use for it.  The other cart is now holding my supplies of bubble wrap and tissue paper.  It's great because I can wheel it wherever I need it to be.

Sunday is the opening day for the flea market in Cedarburg Wisconsin.  The weather is supposed to be sunny and cool.  Perfect for a day treasure hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment