Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Time to Clean Out

It's that time again.  Time for a garage sale.  The weather is supposed to be fantastic so I spent the day organizing the treasures in my garage.  I never remember all that I have packed away in the boxes so it's always a thrill to unwrap each one.  I have sooooo much more to sell than I remember.  I will bring out all of the clothes on Saturday.  I have bags of them.  It always feels so good to clean out the house so that there is room to bring in new treasures. 

Speaking of new treasures, the Cedarburg Wisconsin flea market is on Sunday.  I can't wait!  I love this flea market.  There is also one this weekend called 7 Mile Fair in Caledonia Wisconsin.  I have never been to it so I don't know what to expect.  There is free admission on Monday so you never know.  A road trip may be happening.  There is also a Hosta Fest at Al's Autobody shop and Arboretum in Walworth Wisconsin.  I have never been to this either, so maybe stopping at both could happen.  So many wonderful possibilities this weekend.

The past 2 days we have spent time getting the garden ready for planting tomatoes and peppers.  It is now all planted.  I can't wait to taste that first tomato off of the vine.  It's unbelievable!



No comments:

Post a Comment