Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Potting Bench Shelf

I rearranged Austin's room for what I hope is the last time for awhile.  When I was growing up, my mom would rearrange our bedrooms about every month.  My brothers and I loved it!  It was like having a new house.  It was a surprise for us when we got home from school.  So I guess I do that on a smaller scale for the same reason.  I used the potting bench for Austin's nutcrackers and it fit well into the space I wanted it to go into.  I then had to rearrange his other shelves.  He liked the changes. 
Hopefully there will be enough room for the nutcrackers he is getting for Christmas or I'll have to figure out yet another room change.

No comments:

Post a Comment