Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, December 7, 2012

Sooooooo Much Jewelry

Another fun day going to estate sales.  The one in Crystal Lake on Grove Street was great!  She will be adding more stuff on Saturday and Sunday.  I bought a lot of vintage pins and bracelets for $3 each.  I can't resist vintage jewelry.  I also can't resist elf or santa vintage items so I bought 2 elfs for $2 each and 1 santa for $1.  I also got a vintage Mrs. Claus ornament for free.  Another of my finds was a working roulette ash tray from Las Vegas for $1.  It is so cool.  I'm not sure what I will do with that yet.  It was just to cool to pass up and for the right price.  I'm going to try to make it back this weekend to see what other treasures she has.

I also went to 2 estate sales in Woodstock. 1 was on North St in the new townhomes.  What a magnificient place it was.  Sometimes it is more fun to look at the building and structure than to shop the sale.  I did find some PC games for the boys for $2 each and even a brand new, never opened DVD of King Kong.  Everyone needs a King Kong DVD.  The other estate sale was on the corner of Raffle Road and Banford.  I didn't find anything there.

The estate sales this past week have been fun and I've found some really nice treasures.  I was glad that most of the sales had lots of vintage items.  Too many of the sales recently didn't have many vintage items.  I hope there are more sales like these in the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment