Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Garden Treasures

I love looking at my garden treasures to make sure that they are in the right spot.  The flowers are starting to grow up around them and since I live on a mostly wooded yard, even the weeds are starting to look good. 

The kids and I will be helping to set up the church rummage sale for St Mary's/Montini in McHenry.  This is the first time that we are helping and I'm excited.  It should be fun.  It is on Thursday, June 13th starting at 9am.

I spent a large part of today going through my treasures and rearranging them.  I redid my cabinets and changed my milk glass displays.  I had a whole table full of garage sale items.  I may take them to New Jersey (when I visit my family) to sell at the garage sale I will be helping my mom with.  Since I'm driving, it wouldn't be a problem to take two bins full.   I'll have to see what other things I will be filling my trunk with.  I may not have any room.  Otherwise, I will plan on having a garage sale in August at my home.  I have some garden items I would like to part with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment