Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Sales

Austin and I hit the garage sales today.  I knew that our first stop would be good for him.  He found a whole lot of Transformer toys.  He filled up a box that he referred to as his "me" box.  They were still new in the box.  That kept him busy for all of the rest of the sales.

I found a few items.  A blue mason jar for $1, another jar for 25 cents (to hold my seashells) and a three tiered tin for $4.  I loved the flowers on it.  I'm going to use it to hold my vintage buttons. 

I'm hoping to stop at some sales tomorrow on my way up to Lake Geneva for the Northwind Perennial antique sale.  The day should be perfect with a happy ending of ice cream from Kilwin's in downtown Lake Geneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment